Savings is a personal finance app designed for Mac with simplicity in mind. It has everything you need to get your finance under control, but none of the complexity of a traditional finance app. Everything from entering a transaction to creating a budget has been streamlined to an intuitive process, so you can get your finance done with minimum effort.
- All Accounts: Bank account, credit card, cash, you name it, Savings handles them all. All of the world's currencies are natively supported.
- Quick Entry: Enter transactions, complete with splits and notes, with the minimal number of keystrokes. You have to try it to believe it.
- Import Data: Import transaction from your bank into Savings to automatically reconcile them. OFX, CSV and QIF formats are all supported. You can also import data from other finance apps.
- Bill Reminder: Create scheduled and upcoming transaction, so you will never forget a payment, and won't have to enter the same transaction over and over.
- One-Click Charts: Savings shows you the most useful charts without you having to configure anything. The Breakdown chart shows you where your money go broken down by categories, and the Trends chart shows you whether your balance and expenses are going up or down.
- Budget: A budget that includes all of your income and expense categories, and that spans across the entire year, is the best way to budget. Savings takes that approach to budgeting, and let's you stay on track as the year goes along.
- Sync: Savings is also available for the iPhone. Savings uses iCloud to sync data across your Macs and iPhone. Learn more about Savings for iPhone at savingsapp.com. (Sync requires OS X 10.10 Yosemite and iOS 8.)
Upcoming Transactions. See upcoming scheduled transactions in an account or in All Accounts by selecting Transactions > Upcoming Transactions from the menu.
You can now import CSV file exported from another finance app or from a spreadsheet. Just select File > Import From App from the menu.
Undo destructive actions such as import and reconcile with bank, batch edit or deletion of accounts and transactions. Again, from the menu, select Edit > Undo.